Whether you need support with a specific issue or want a general chat to find out about services and equipment that could help, our Community Independent Living Service can help
We can provide a home visit and, where needed, a full needs assessment, discussing topics such as:
- managing daily tasks,
- managing finances,
- what registration means for you,
- getting out and about
- accessing social activities
- using technology such as phones and computers
Our advisor will provide you with expert advice, information and support and can connect you with other services and organisations where needed.
We can also support with specific issues such as:
- Benefits advice: from calculations and help with forms to support attending tribunals.
- Support with grants for equipment
- Support with applying for concessions such as Blue badges
- Support with housing issues
Get in touch to arrange an appointment on 07931 327 018.
If you need some support but are unsure if we can assist please get in touch and if it is not our area of expertise we will do our best to refer you to someone who can help.