We are very excited to launch our new Community Hubs coming to a town near you soon.
Popping up in community rooms across North Staffordshire, our Community Hubs are an opportunity to try an extensive range of daily living equipment all designed to help people with sight loss to maintain their independence. There you will find items such as…
- Talking clocks and watches
- Accessible kitchen equipment including talking microwaves and scales
- Video magnifiers
- Eye shields
- Talking labelling devices including Penfriend
- Signature guides
- Plus much much more…
Our staff and volunteers can provide you with expert advice and demonstrations to help you to find the products most suitable for your requirements.
You can also visit our Community Hubs for:
- Advice and Information
- To find out about our services and those of other organisations
- A coffee and a chat with our volunteers
Please see our events calendar for dates and locations.
We set up our Community Hubs so that we can bring our services out into local communities making the service more accessible. If however you are unable to get out and about and would like a home visit please get in touch.