We welcome the opportunity of meeting with organisations of all sizes to explore ways that we can work together for the benefit of mutual objectives.
Working in partnership with a charity is now an important part of many organisation’s activities, as it has many benefits including team motivation and recruiting and maintaining staff. It can also help improve your organisation’s brand awareness.
Possibilities include but are not limited to:
- Charity of the year nominations are welcome
- Donations whether these be for specific projects or ongoing costs
- Donate a prize for one of our fundraising raffles or auctions
- Hold a fundraising event for us, this could be a bake sale, dress down day or something larger. No matter what you have in mind we can offer support. Get in touch for a fundraising pack, we look forward to hearing from you
- Staff could get involved with one of the fundraising events that we organise. This could be attending a Race or Quiz Night or jumping out of a plane, see our ‘Attend a Fundraising event’ page for details of upcoming events.
- Payroll Giving: this is a great way to help employees to give to causes that they care about. Your employees can give to any UK charity from their gross salary before tax is deducted. It is easy to set up and the HMRC website has information on this way of giving.
If you would like to set up Payroll Giving at your organisation, please contact us for the details that you will need to set this up.
- Sponsorship opportunities: get in touch to discuss potential sponsorship opportunities. This could be anything from becoming a sponsor of our Annual Awareness Day to sponsoring a race at one of our Race Nights. We will work with you to help deliver a tailored sponsorship package to raise maximum publicity for your brand and acknowledge your donation within Staffordshire Sight Loss